There will be an informal service at 4.30pm for all the family, followed by refreshments and a chance to look at a display of old photographs.
The chapel was originally built on the site of a bull baiting ring, and is in a classic Georgian style. A Sunday School wing was added in 1838, and within five years had 240 scholars and 66 teachers. It is still well used by community groups.
For more information, RSVP Roger on 01422 844214, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.blackshawhead-chapel.net