This is intended as a warm and welcoming Christmas event for anyone, and we will not discriminate against those who consider themselves too young to come along and join in!!
The big goal this year is to raise as much funding as we can to cover the cost of the day, and buy a really nice gift for all our guests.
Last year we sent home around 15 lunches for those who could not attend, and we know they were very much appreciated. This year we would like to do the same.
Our guests tell us, that they wish to get to know more of the newer inhabitants of Heptonstall and therefore they warmly invite you to join in, and come and have a Christmas lunch with us.
If you cannot attend, but would like to help us, we would be very grateful for your support, which could include…..
Making a donation:
- See details on our website…
- or leave a contribution with Tony at the Post Office or at May’s Shop.
- There is a shopping list in May’s and at the Post Office, just tick off the items you would like to supply
Helping with entertainment:
- Ring Jan Lymer on 01422 847979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering in other ways:
- Again there are lists with May’s and the Post Office