An Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council will be held at Cross Hill, Smithwell Lane, Heptonstall on Monday 20 July 2015 commencing at 7.30 p.m..
This meeting is open to the public unless Members decide to exclude the public for any exempt or confidential item of business.
Members’ Interests (Personal or Prejudicial) relating to Agenda items for this meeting : to be declared prior to consideration of the appropriate item
- Apologies of absence and reasons
- Declarations of Interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on the agenda
- Public Participation Session with respect to items on the agenda
- To consider the following Planning Application:
- PA 15/00844/FUL : Change of use agricultural land to touring caravan site (30 pitches) including facilities building : land off Smithwell Lane, Heptonstall
- PA 15/00832/HSE : New porch to front elevation : 3 Townfield, Heptonstall
- To consider any other late notifications of Planning Applications
R M Greenwood
A full copy of the official agenda can be found here.